Monday, September 11, 2017

VIRAL TRENDS | YES OR NO |



Hi guys!

For today I decided to write you about some viral trends in this year that people just love! 
Some of these trends are still popular and some was really popular but in the short time.
I am not really fan of all the trends that mark this year, some of these I like, and some of these I don't.
I really love highlighter, and I think it looks great.
Also the lip tattos and glitter can look good for the festivals or concerts.

Write in the comments your opinions too. 
Witch trends do you like and don't like?

See you :)

GLITTER HAIR AND BODY


 HIGHLITER EVERYWHERE

 LIP TATTOS

Rezultat slika za lip tattoos pinterest product

PEEL OF MAKEUP



BLURY MAKEUP


25 comments:

  1. Odlican post! Sjokicama je zaludjen ceo instagram :) Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the purple hair.

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ovo zaista jesu trenutno atraktivni trendovi i ja se moram sloziti sa tobom, meni se jako dopadaju, i bas su mi nekako simpaticni, ne naravno bas za svaki dan ali sto da ne, eksperimentisanje je super!

    I follow you. Visit me, and follow back. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the glitter on the hair and face!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing hairstyles!
    Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I think the glitter one is adorable! The eyebrow not so much ahha :D
    The Fancy Cats | Kawaii Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey babe. thanks for following my blog. i followed now. :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odličan post draga! Zapratila sam te #113, uzvrati ako želiš. :-*
    www.limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear,
    I follow you,
    do you want follow me?
    http://vivereromance.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divan post. <3
    Zapratila sam te, uzvrati :)
    https://belyfashionadress.blogspot.ba/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post :)
    Im following you.
    I will be very happy if you follow me back:)
    http://incidennotlar.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but I don't see that you followed me.

      Delete
  12. Odličan post! I meni pola trendova nije nešto, ali iz nekog razloga ih volim gledati iz daljine.

    felizhanna.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics, love them...
    Follow for follow?
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete